Saturday 18 June 2016

Goodbye My Lovelies ❤️💛✨

HELLOOOO to anyone who reads this blog! After almost a year of no posting, I'm here to break the silence to tell you I won't be continuing with this blog- mainly because I no longer go on MovieStarPlanet. As you've probably seen I haven't been fully committed to this blog although I've had such a fun time making it AND ITS REACHED OVER 11,000 VIEWS--WHAT?!?! THATS CRAZY!!!! I hope the posts I have written are of some help, especially ones about "hackers" and scammers n stuff :) 

For my last pieces of advice before I go please remember:

  • Hackers are not real on MovieStarPlanet unless you give someone the necessary information to get onto your account (your password). If you haven't given it to anyone but your account has fallen into the wrong hands, it means it was too easy to guess. So change it and make sure your account is backed up with an email so "hackers" can't gain full control over your account (unless you give them your email and password at which point you're very stupid).
  • Scams happen- yup scammers exist. It's very unfortunate that some peoples selfishness get the better of them but one way you can stop this from happening may be a little obvious... TRADE!! Y'know there's that option next to giving gift option? If you and another user are hoping to give each other an outfit or something, and they say "you first", send one of the pieces being given to them via the Trading option. You do not lose this object if they don't accept it. If they no longer want to trade with you, you can cancel the trade and you get your stuff back! It's a lot safer and reduces the amount of scams you become a victim to! Your stuff only goes to them if they give something back, and if what they give is not what you agreed on, you can decline and get your stuff back! 
  • Rares are rares- there are no cheats to get them unless it's rares week (a week in the year where a selection of rares are in the shop for that weeks theme). So if someone says they'll tell you a trick to get them if you give them something first- ITS A SCAM!
  • Please be nice to people! In the end you're all humans and you all have feelings. If someone is going out of their way to be mean, IGNORE THEM. Confrontation is what they want and if you give them the attention they want, you're only letting them win.
  • Remember MSP is only a game and you can close it and turn it off whenever you want to. 
  • THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE MEMBERSHIP!!!! If you want membership, you gotta buy it. Simple. 

And finally please be happy! Don't let people get you down, and sometimes it's the little things that make others smile :)

Thank you for reading, I never would have thought this blog would get over 100 views, let alone over 10,000!! I hope you guys have great lives in and outside of MovieStarPlanet and y'never know I might come back one day to see how things are going :D 

All good things must come to an end and today is the end for this blog. This blog has actually inspired me to start a new blog- not MSP related and its more personal but if I ever become famous I'll tell you about it ;) but for now this is it from me.

Goodbye guyys,

~Starfirexxxx1 💓
[mic drop]

No comments:

Post a Comment