Wednesday 22 May 2013

3 in one day!

So I go into the Cherry mall chatroom and I see Alishak and GoldNKid! Woah! As I do I stand there awkwardly... Take a few pics, then I loose connection a couple times, then when I come back in, LittleA is standing there! IN THE SAME CHATROOM! Wowzas! It was all fun and awkwardness until I was accused of saying that Alishak and GoldNKid only date because they are high levels. Not true, and not commented by me. So after Alishak left and I was getting an earful of "u did say it!" I decided to leave... Isn't that the best way to be remembered? -.-
Standing at the back of a chatroom as some1 in front of you says something stupid, and then your accused of saying it... Well hasn't THAT left me in a bad mood :(






2 comments:

  1. the pic of LittleA is her, just some1 is standing right infront of her, but u can see her name :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LOL In one of the pic my bff is standing there!!! XD

    ReplyDelete