Thursday 16 May 2013

OMG SATS!!!

Wow... How many people are freaking out over SAT's at the moment?? Virtually half of the users of MSP!* (over exaggeration of the amount of people freaking out)
Ok I get it, it's like a week of tests, but you have to think, you have GCSE's and A-levels all to come... And they are MUCH worse. So revise, don't freak out and know that you tried your best :D

The pics below are ridiculously fuzzy... I'm sorry for that

Thank you to Savvieloulou for the idea of this post!
 


3 comments:

  1. GOSH those pictures are fuzzier than i thought... sorry viewers!! -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been a bad standardized test taker. I think I tend to over analyze the questions or I'm just anxious about failing the test. After pleading my parents about getting an SAT tutor in the Bay Area, I felt more relieved. So far I have learned some valuable strategies to help me do well on the exam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure many people can relate to how to felt about SATS, and your comment could be used as some good advise for people who feel that. Thank you for the comment :)

      Delete