Sunday 14 April 2013

Candired's Leaving!? Contuniued, Contuniued

I now know the blog which is allegedly hating and spreading rumours about Candired is... It is Ishacool's and Pandypolo's Blog (poloandisha.blogspot.com) I found this out via Candi's Youtube video about her situation in Cyberbullying. And screen shots of Isha&Polo's blog having proof of Candired scamming and using other users. And via some evidences put on the Youtube vid she shows the conversations she had with the users who said something completely different to Isha. so this seems to be High Levels business, but as Isha's blog is very popular and viewed alot, many users seem to believe Isha's statements and bully Candired because of it. I think only Isha and Candi know the truth about what is going on, yet all the stories about one another is confusing everyone else, I'm sure most of the bullies don't even know what they are hating about !  So the truth in all this, they are both trying to make eachother look bad for reasons i don't know, and i think if they both just STOP there will be a hell of a lot LESS hate and bullying on MSP, the amount of bullying at the moment is starting to get out of control. :(

1 comment:

  1. Your right but I'm on ishacool's and pandypolos side but..candi is bein bullied and she bully's Ishacool so I think they should just...stop They r the same as everyone else let them figure out there own way to stop fighting!!
    btw add me on English msp Jad123455
    that's my name...

    ReplyDelete