Thursday 13 June 2013

Lol... wait WOAH

Ok, so I am BORED so I decided to look up so called hackers, to say all the hackers on MSP CANT HACK UNLESS THEY HAVE YOU PASSWORD! Loads of people already know this, but I have seen many users still thinking Anonymous can hack, and that they are the same as Anonymous, the group who DO hack. Now they have made a Youtube video to say they wouldn't hack a kids website, and that the Anonymous on MSP isn't any part of their organisation!
So ANYWAY I typed into the search for friends bit *Anon* and looked through them, only to find A BOY mixed in the crowd :D I don't know why but it made me laugh like HELL! Anonymous on MSP are girl users and to find a boy one made me laugh, so I print screened the page into paint and circles it, to make it clear, something is wrong here.

I will now let you people get on with your lives now ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment