Sunday 30 June 2013

Taking A Break... AND A Final Awesome Person

Over the past couple of days I've been thinking, and I have made a decision to take a break from MovieStarPlanet. I am spending so much of my time on it, and this blog, so I think a break will be good for me.
This wont be permanent, and I may come on sometimes to check up on stuff. Over the next week or so I will be coming on less and less, to make my leaving gradual, but this will be the last blog post until I decide to come back.

I would like to thank EVERYONE who has viewed, helped and supported me in the making of this blog, as it is nearly reaching 2,000 views :D
There have been so many users who I feel have been such great friends over this social website, whether it was for a day, or for a long time
He are as many of them I can think of:

Sophie9152001
Dylan Westland 09
Poundthealarm33
09chanson
Cooldudet09
Abbi Johnson
Nikita707
Diamond3010
$BlingBling123
$Bailey123/Tinkerbell1405
Yme1
Xx Nikita xX
xxxCrystalxxx1
Eve3
FireBlader
IWuvPanda
Livymae1
LucieGirl
NishaMisha
Lulu Blue ily!
savvieloulou
superfamous123
Yehotyy25

Im Sure there are MANY MANY more, but im pretty sure I got most of them :D  ALL of these People are AWESOME! I am will NEVER forget them ♥

Once Again THANK YOU , and this will be the last Blog post until I decide to come back ♥ 

Good Bye MovieStarPlaneters, and I will be back! ♥♥♥

- Starfirexxxx1

No comments:

Post a Comment