Sunday 22 June 2014

YOUR ALL SO MEAN!

First, read the title of this Blog post, I am telling you that you are mean, so smell like broccoli and you have scammed me into thinking you were my friend when all you want is for me to stick you on this blog and tell everyone how amazing you are!! HOW MEEEAAAAANNN!!

GUYS I AM JOKING!!! ALL THAT WAS A LIE!!! My point is that I am saying how mean you are (when you aren't), but this is just making me look bad isn't it? I have read so many "hate forums" on MSP with one user calling another a bad person for whatever they have done, but this hate forum is just making them look bad instead of the person they are trying to look bad.

Normally in any argument people have, they work it out between themselves, but some users seem to want to share their argument with the rest of the world when it really isn't necessary.
We are only being told one side of the story,
we don't know what's a lie and what's the truth, 
we don't know the rest of the situation before making a judgement as to who is the bad guy in the situation.

So please, if you are having an argument with someone, don't make a big "song and dance" about the situation, and work it out with who is involved!

~Star x


No comments:

Post a Comment