Saturday 16 August 2014

Swearing Necklace and Animation o.O

PFFFTTTTT SO the makers of MSP waffle out my username but made a swearing, middle finger animation, and a middle finger necklace!! WHAT!?!?

I've heard that the appearing rude animations and accessories were made when MSP first began, but got rid of them as the rules of safe chatting came around, but somehow they have appeared back! The animation can no longer be bought in the ani's store but I think the necklace is still in the shop, and it is available to but off peoples looks.

People have mixed feelings about this:

Some think its funny, and just laugh about it, in the end its something surprising and
gives a different view of the game.
Others think it isn't funny and MSP should be better at what they create for kids as young as 8 to buy, and they shouldn't be around.


What do you think? Please do comment or message me your opinions! :D

~Starfirexxxx1

2 comments:

  1. Wow I never actually saw it but I heard may plots about it O-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 8 and I think that its just plain innopropriate and I play msp soo

    ReplyDelete