Wednesday 6 August 2014

ENOUGH WITH THE VIP GLITCHES




 
I have recently discovered that the user I talk about in the following post is not the real owner of the account, but someone who has got into the account and is posing as the user, of which he/she isn't doing a very good job as they are using the account to hack into others... DO NOT TRUST WHATEVER THIS ACCOUNT HAS TO SAY BECAUSE IT ISNT THE REAL OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT.
Ok you can carry on reading my post :D
 
 
 
I have had ENOUGH of users asking me if I want VIP and then trying to Hack my account. IVE HAD ENOUGH. The next lying, good-for-nothing, so-called-friend has been "friends" with me for a long time, a bit like the last person to try and hack my account, but I really don't care if they were my friend, I'm exposing them anyway. This time it was a user called Alex147123 a level 14 user who before becoming a lying flea had been a good friend and helped me when I was on double fame (which is more than most my friends did) 

Due to the convo below he has now blocked me and so I can only see the convo on the app, which doesn't go far back on messages so the bits before the pics basically went like: he asked if I wanted VIP, and if I added the user American girl doll lool the. She could get me VIP from a glitch, that would take a week to come into use, and how it worked with him (yet hes non VIP) he also said how another user her had called Prince811 and how it worked with that account too, but the year VIP that he had got had ran out however the account is not a jury or a judge so this was a LIE. I say how glitches don't work and if they did MSP would have fixed it with a the updates going round, and how he shouldn't expect anything from her... This is the rest of the convo before we block each other. 


And the previous "friend" to hack me is called Wizzie Star x
I really am giving up on MSP, why can't people just get a grip and stop trying to hack others for a few start coins and clothing???? So yes, because of Alex I have considered quitting MSP once and for all >:(

1 comment: