Sunday 20 July 2014

RARES GLITCH o.o

For the past couple days, many people have been going on about a glitch to get Rares.
A Rare on MSP is just an item that can no longer be bought in the Shop, so your only way to obtain them is to get them from other users.
However some users have been going on about a glitch they can do to get these rares... Not the obvious ones like P-toes or the multiple rare tattoo's, ones like the pics below. These may have been rares and come back or they may have never been rares, but these items some people are calling rares are just hidden very far back in the shop.
I found this out by going back to the very last theme, and working my way back to 400 and something pages of clothes and accessories and on the way finding all these "Rares" along the way... Not so Rare after all. Yes they are nice items but unfortunately they aren't rares.
So, there you go. No Rares glitch.

Not Rares |
                 |
                 v


6 comments:

  1. eh i got tht small top and i saw all tht stuff :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please friend me all im letsbebeautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually the ones in the closet aren't rares. they're just old clothing on msp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nevermind, I read the whole thing and feel stupid x3 srry!

      Delete
  4. friend me im $$Cool one$$ can anyone get me Duckies for me for free i will be so grateful
    ~ $$Cool one$$

    ReplyDelete
  5. friend me im $$Cool one$$ can anyone get me Duckies for me for free i will be so grateful
    ~ $$Cool one$$

    ReplyDelete