Tuesday 6 May 2014

Changed.. Sort of.

This is only going to be quick!
As some of you know my (and others) usernames comes up waffled if we try to type them on MSP, eg:

What I type:
Starfirexxxx1


What it comes up in on a message/ status/ in a chatroom:
#############
SO! that makes it hard to get the word of my blog around, as I cant type on my status
starfirexxxx1.blogspot.com... it just waffles

SO! I have changed it to StarfireMSP.blogspot.com so I can type it on my status and I can still get the word out!

Not quite sure how long it will take for google to update this, if it doesn't work, just stick Starfirexxxx1 into google and it will pop up :D

Thank you!
~Starfirexxxx1 (also known as #############)

2 comments:

  1. Whats your user name so I can add you :) mines !!!Calvin!!!

    ReplyDelete