Wednesday 21 May 2014

Seabee The Lock Ness Scammer

SO! I'm doing what I normally do on MSP, which isn't much, when a friends (Winx19) status pops up saying how she's been scammed by a user named Seabee, so I look her up to find there and many accounts of the name "SEABEE IS A SCAMMER" and I mean LOADS of accounts!!!

Now normally I would go "don't trust this user" bla bla bla, but this is HUGE! this user has clearly been scamming many many many users who have then made other accounts expressing their despise against her ways, which clearly she hasn't learnt from yet!

Now I would usually have pics on the conversation or what they have scammed, but this time its just going to be pics of all the pages of hate accounts which this user has been able to stir up.

Seriously DO NOT TRUST THIS USER WITH TRADES AND DONT GIVE THEM YOUR RARES!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment